Rental vs Buying of Instruments
- Low Monthly Rental Payments Apply Towards Purchase
- Reserve The Right To Change Instruments If Needed
- Assurance Of A Clean Instrument In Perfect Playing Condition
- Pre-Paid Maintenance & Repairs Are Included
- Guaranteed No Obligation Return Option after minimum rental period has passed
Renting allows you to choose nominal monthly payments for a high quality beginner instrument and your payments accrue towards ownership. Herter provides options for payment dates, payment amounts, and convenient auto-pay options.
If you find it necessary to change to another instrument, Herter’s will accommodate you, and some of the rental principal credit from the first instrument may be applied. It is required that any consideration to change instruments be done only with the approval of your music teacher.
Clean & Sterile:
Herter’s instruments are clean, sterile and guaranteed to be in perfect playing condition to enhance the beginner student’s success. Every instrument is thoroughly inspected prior to shipment by our professional service and repair technicians.
No worries—any needed repairs are covered at no additional cost to you in our Maintenance & Repair policies as part of the rental agreement. Herter will arrange for pick-up and return to the school. Loaner instruments are available for your student to use during the repair period.